HealingHand.Tech combines smart electronic bracelets with a mobile game app. We offer stroke survivors an innovative game for hand and arm rehabilitation after stroke.
Bracelets use Motion Capture to monitor patients muscle activity and control the game process, also analysing the patient's dynamics. This allows the patient to see even the slightest progress, while therapists can monitor the sessions' regularity and motor function improvements.
Simple games adjust to optimal difficulty level and stimulate the patient's proactivity and motivation, while considering fun factors. Our patient-centered approach ensures cost-effectiveness of post-stroke rehab, giving one device suitable for all stages of rehab.
Self-directed proactive therapy doesn't need for any 3rd party assistance
You can use one device for all stages of rehabilitation
Highly engaging and motivating gamification with user friendly design
Visualised results, improvements and achievements
Controlling the regularity and effectiveness of therapy sessions
WHAT VALUE WE BRING
- Quantitative assessment of the patient's upper limb motor function
- Simplified organisation of the outpatient rehabilitation process with accurate monitoring of the therapy process and results
- Independent use
- Exciting games instead of routine mechanical repetitions
- Forming the motivation for achievement through a system of records and team play
- Ensuring cost-effectiveness thanks to lower overall costs of upper limb rehab, significantly lower cost per therapy session
- Reducing the human hours and financial costs per each patient with the same effectiveness
MEET THE HEALINGHAND.TECH
Chief Executive Officer
Raisa is responsible for building the business, investment and product strategy as well as customer validation, representing the startup at programmes and events such as Female High Fliers, EIT Health Bootcamp, New Frontiers Phase 2 and Demium Startups Incubator.
Want to Join?
For Patients: affordable, effective and engaging rehabilitation that patients can carry out at home without the assistance of third parties.
For Doctors and Therapists: provide with a tool for quantitative assessment of the patient's upper limb mobility, to improve the accuracy of results and progress assessment and prediction of recovery effectiveness, as well as personalizing the rehabilitation programme.
Ask Us Anything!
If you have a question about HealingHand.Tech, interested in a demo or you want to leave us a message, please use this form