Self-directed proactive therapy doesn't need for any 3rd party assistance
You can use one device for all stages of rehabilitation
Highly engaging and motivating gamification with user friendly design
Visualised results, improvements and achievements
Controlling the regularity and effectiveness of therapy sessions
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT VALUE WE BRING
- Quantitative assessment of the patient's upper limb motor function
- Simplified organisation of the outpatient rehabilitation process with accurate monitoring of the therapy process and results
- Independent use
- Exciting games instead of routine mechanical repetitions
- Forming the motivation for achievement through a system of records and team play
- Ensuring cost-effectiveness thanks to lower overall costs of upper limb rehab, significantly lower cost per therapy session
- Reducing the human hours and financial costs per each patient with the same effectiveness
Want to Join?
For Patients: affordable, effective and engaging rehabilitation that patients can carry out at home without the assistance of third parties.
For Doctors and Therapists: provide with a tool for quantitative assessment of the patient's upper limb mobility, to improve the accuracy of results and progress assessment and prediction of recovery effectiveness, as well as personalizing the rehabilitation programme.